1932 Ford V-8 Coupé Pack
Ford V-8 Coupé Pack ’32
Original model: Forza Horizon 4
Conversion, edits: OhiOcinu, GreenAid
Parts: solo (rear spare wheel configuration), HummingBird (circular taillight), Forza
Liveries: inbetweendays, ReNNie, HummingBird
– stock and hot rod version (with some tuning and template)
– correct working lights, running lights and all (refer to extra light settings provided)
– realistic performance and physics
– factory spawn colours, as close as I could get them (requires https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/classic-car-colours-greenaid)
– beware the hot rod version is meant to be faster in a straight line, with thicker tires at the rear, this means it won’t have great turning power! 🙂
Suggested sound mod:
Ford Flathead V8 Engine Sound by TheAdmiester
– None known
– 1.0: first release
– 1.1: added Vehfuncs support (dials, fan, wipers), tweaks, new exhaust tuning for the Hot Rod, added TheAdmiester’s Ford V8 sound
Please if you like my work and want to support me, considering donating to help, thank you!
If you’re interested, join our server GTA 5 Classics on Discord to follow our work more closely and get sneak peeks, link under my profile!
Screenshots by inbetweendays & ReNNie, thanks!