Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG (R230)
-Changed in-game name to ‘benzsl55’ to fix a naming issue
-Added tuning options for grille
-Interior color can now be changed using secondary color (use matte colors for best results)
-FIXED SOUND!!! Sorry it took so long
-Changes to front bumper mesh
-Convertible/Hard top (enable under Extras using a mod menu)
-Front splitter (enable under Extras using a mod menu)
-Full interior, engine bay
-Custom M113k engine audio
-Custom handling with realistic top speed (200mph)
-Accurate in-game labels
-Steering wheel not lined up
-Door handle placement needs adjustment
-Calipers need adjustment
(using OpenIV – Make sure ‘Edit Mode’ is on)
1. Go to \Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks then drag and drop the folder ‘benzsl55’ into the directory
2. Go to \Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data then right click on dlclist.xml, click Edit and add the following line: dlcpacks:/benzsl55/
3. Use ‘benzsl55’ to spawn the vehicle in a menu such as ‘Menyoo’ or vehicle spawner menu.
1. Go to \Grand Theft Auto V\mods\x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf
2. and drop the 3 files in the location. (buffalo2.yft, buffalo2-hi.yft, buffalo2.ytd)
NOTE: you can rename the .yft and .ytd files to ANY car (i.e the tailgater.yft is michael’s car, buffalo2.yft is Franklin’s car)
RECCOMMENDED MODS TO GO WITH THIS:
-Vstancer (to adjust camber and ride height)
-Menyoo (to spawn add on vehicles and use vehicle Extras)
Feel free to contact me if you would like to use this model in a FiveM server or modify and publish yourself.
MODEL THIS IS FROM:
HUGE thanks to:
– Aquaphobic for the help with converting the custom engine audio to not replace any in-game sounds. The supercharger whine is much better now. Go check out their work!
-FIRE-MAN for helping with the 3D model itself.