2013 Audi RS4 Avant
Car is converted from: Forza Horizon 4
The whole vehicle got retextured by: Scrapper13 aka (Wanted981)
– High quality Engine and Interiors.
– Vehicle lights are working like how it looks like in real life.
– Working dials.
– Animated engine and exhaust
– Vehicle and window are using dirt textures.
– Hands on steering wheel.
– Animated wipers (VehFuncs V)
– Animated mirrors (VehFuncs V)
– Animated pedals (VehFuncs V)
– Animated shit gears (VehFuncs V)
– Vehicle [LODS]: L0, L1, L2, L3, L4
– Vehicle is fully supported damaged parts.
– Breakable glasses
– New custom handling
– Interior, wheels, mirrors and caliper are paintable.
– 21 tuning parts
Note: when you press the mirror key to open it, you have to press the key again to stop the animation or otherwise it will keep opening and closing so once you reach the position you want press it once again.
Before you install this mod you need to download those mods first:
– ScripthookV: http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/
– TrainerV: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav
– Gameconfig: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars
– heap limit adjuster: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/heap-limit-adjuster-600-mb-of-heap
– packfile limit adjuster: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/packfile-limit-adjuster
– VehFuncs V: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/vehfuncs-v
To install the mod in story mod:
1. Open “OpenIV”
2. Select Grand Theft Auto V
3. Then go to “update.rpf” make a copy in mods folder by pressing “Show in “mods” folder”.
3. Then go to mods > update > x64 > dlcpacks
4. Paste the file (rs4avan) inside this path
5. then go to update > update.rpf > common > data > scroll down and open “dlclist.xml”
6. paste this line with other Items “dlcpacks:/rs4avant/”
7. save and close.
8. Open the game and spawn it by using “TrainerV” then type: rs4avant
Extra mods which I am using:
Gamesource Reshade: https://www.patreon.com/gamesource999/
RTGI Reshade: https://www.patreon.com/mcflypg/