– Standard features (light works, dials works, dirt mapped, etc)
1. Copy “20yzfr1” folder to mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\
1. Add to the *dlcpacks:/20yzfr1/*dlclist.xml
Changelog 3.5 – 3.5.1 :
– Fix the seating position (the foot is now on the peg).
– Fix Flickering spec on the front disk
Changelog 3.5.1 – 3.6 :
– Major Shader Tweak
– Rename all In-game tuning from “Carbon Hood”
– Major Tweak in First-Person Perspective
– Tweaking the color, it’s no longer using green rims (you can change the color using trainer)
– Removing some unnecessary tuning
– Adding New Tuning
– Tweaking in handling (Highly recommended using Engine Multiplier to 25 with Manual Transmission)
– It is very highly recommended that you use R1 Sound from TheAdmiester
Q : What’s the spawn name?
A : 20r1
Q : Ohh no! the sound is missing
A1: Simple, update your game to the latest version
A2 : You can change the sound
1. Open openiv
2. Go to GTAV\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\yzfr6\dlc.rpf\data
3. Open vehicles.meta and search for bati
4- change diablous to double
like this double
I wouldn’t use Double sound if I were you, Bati sound is a high-ref 4 bangers sound. the closest one I can get is Bati
Q : “I want to be racing look, track bike look, I WANT TO REMOVE THE TAIL”
A : Simple! it’s on Tuning on your favourite trainer
Q : I can’t tune it.
A : Change the ID for carvariation and carcols example :
Known Bugs :
Important Notes :
– Prohibited without the author’s permission converting the model into other games.
– Prohibited uploading a 3D model in any resources for download.
– Prohibited using a modification for commercial purposes.
– Prohibited to Reupload in GTAIND.com
Special Thanks :