Bravado Buffalo SX – Stock Buffalo STX
This is an attempt to stock-ify the Bravado Buffalo STX. Included is a civilian and a police version + a livery template
This mod works without the new Contract DLC!
So what changed?
– Removed front grille air intakes
– Removed back air intakes
– Removed rear diffuser
– Changed grille and front bumper
– New hood
– New side skirts
– Normals fixes
– Added new economy seats
– Removed plastic trim on side intakes
– New mapping for easier liveries
– Added column shifter
– Fixed back badge
– Fixed faulty layouts file
– Remove bullet resistant glass
– Bigger trunk opening angle
– Probably other stuff i forgot about
So what changed – Changelog to 2.0
– Added a completely new stock front bumper
– Added a new and improved back bumper
– Added new V6 engine
– Added new vertex paint
– Added new weighted normals
– Added collisions to both so they fall off
– Added new extras to both civilian and police version
– Added new RWD and AWD handling
– Added a new headlight cluster setup with DRLs and indicators
– Removed rear coronas
– Several minor bug fixes
11john11 – Steelies, handling edits, screenshots
Xana/M4k3 – V6 Engine L0
Eddlm – Handling
daerius – Front bumper L0
Han’SGarage – Rear bumper edits
RooST4R – Civilian Rims
w/ – Trunk equipment
Vx5 Voltage, Voit Turyv, Alexander LB – Center police console
Crizby – Livery
Nacho – Everything else
1. Start OpenIV.
2. Navigate to the mods folder
4. Move the provided folder (bufsx folder) inside:
5. Locate ‘dlclist.xml’:
6. Open it and add the following line to the bottom:
7. If done correctly, the mod should be ready to use.
I have put a lot of effort in a short time into this mod. If you enjoy its contents, feel free to buy me a beer by donating with the link next to my user name! I appreciate it.
Feel free to edit this mod aslong as you give proper credits and don’t make any monetary gain from it – this includes Patreon mods.
No FiveM support! You’re the server dev, make it work yourself.