This is my first mod on which I learned how to create vehicles for Grand Theft Auto 5. I would appreciate some guidance.
Important informations for 1.4 update.
If you have selected the vehicle option as unmarked in one model and want to change the paint texture please write to me, or if you can change the texture in ZModeler.
The vehicle has several features that I have not seen anywhere on this model:
– CallSign on the roof as tuning parts,
– Pushbar, Classic and default bumper,
– Number plate holder on front bumper,
– Working LOD’s,
– Trunk equipment,
– Possibility to remove the cage in interior,
– Possibility to remove the Spotlights,
– Possibility to change trunk equipment as extra’s,
– Dirt mapping,
– Breakable windows,
– Possibility to change antennas on the roof (3 types possible),
– Police laptop as tuning part,
– Custom handling.
Changelog for this vehicle:
– Fixed L4 LOD,
– New Police and Sheriff painting,
– From now on, when your front bumper falls off, the police bumper falls off with it,
– From now on, the front Vapid badge is located on the grill,
– Fixed sharpened corners in the CallSign texture.
– New working spotlight,
– Removed one polygon on the dashboard that was causing strange reflections,
– Fixed rear Vapid badge (LOD’s),
– Vehicle deformation has been reduced, so from now on, the problem with items sticking out of the trunk should be reduced to a minimum chance. With this, the position of the fire extinguisher was slightly changed.
This is one of the last updates for this vehicle for a long time, I feel like tackling other Scout vehicles. I think I’ve fixed all the bugs that were bothering you.
– The cage bars are now visible through the car windows,
– Handling improvements.
– The equipment of the police trunk has been changed,
– Unmarked as one vehicle,
– The paintings are as markings (not livery),
– Handling fixes,
– Police Bumpers material fixes.
1.5 – SinglePlayer version
– Added missing files,
– Changed vehicle sounds from chino to police. From now on, the sound sirens will work,
– The tuning parts work from now on.
– Added Simple K9 Cage,
– Added K9 Divider,
– Added new Antennas,
– Added new Rotating Spotlights (NUM 5, NUM 8),
– Added Radar on dashboard,
– Added Cap on dashboard,
– Added Notepad on dashboard,
– Added Middle Brake Lights,
– Bug Fixes.
– New Call Sign Numbers – From now on you can change the color and the size of it has been changed, by heaven it looks better now,
– All police lights are extras!
– Added Secondary Color,
– New Police Bumper with sirens,
– New Antennas,
– New Police Painting,
– New Police K9 Painting,
– The trunk equipment is as modkit (It was as extras),
– Changed the color of the K9 cage (From blue to black),
– Deleted Notepad,
– Deleted Radar (poor model),
– Deleted a cap,
– Deleted Rotating Spotlights (The mechanics of GTA5 change handling),
– Dirt Map fixes.
– New Handling By Seb5a
– Boot Antennas Fix.
1.9 – Most likely the final version
– Police Bumper Material fixes.
Spawn name: nkcruiser
If you want to install a mod for FiveM you have two ways, Globbing/Merge and the classic Addon way. To make the vehicle work just move the folder to resources then go into server.cfg and type ensure nkcruiser.
Installation for Singleplayer:
1. Place ‘nkcruiser’ folder to mods\update\x64\dlcpacks
2. Edit ‘dlclist.xml’ from mods\update\update.rpf\common\data
3. Add this line to dlcpacks:\nkcruiser\
4. Save and replace it.
This vehicle has full support for FiveM servers.
– Rockstar Games – Original model,
– noisiak – Model edits, UV Mapping, LOD’s, Screenshot’s, Handling, Tuning parts, K9 Cage, K9 Divider, Spotlights, Radar, Antennas.
– Vx5 Voltage – Police Computer,
– Voit Turyv – Police Console,
– w.. – Trunk Organizer,
– ukeyS – AWESOME Screenshots
– Seb5a – Giving a few tips, a little help. I’m grateful to him.