“No longer does taking your no-roof, no-windshield supercar for a spin require a full astronaut get-up. With a nifty air duct bolted to the front, the Celeste lets you have all the fun of driving a pure speedster without bugs stuck in your teeth and skin unstuck from your skull.”
Happy New Year!!!! Starting the year off right, here is my latest creation… the Progen Celeste, based on 2021 Mclaren Elva!
1. Do NOT reupload this mod anywhere (Even if you give credits).
2. Do NOT modify the .yft files in any way (You can, however, edit the text data such as handling and carcols etc. if needed).
3. Do NOT paywall or monitize this mod in any way.
Failure to comply with any/all of these terms WILL result in copyright strikes against offending individuals and/or entities on the respective platforms, as it is protected content under the Canadian copyright law.
-Animated front “air dam”, activated with “H” like a convertible top would be
-Tunings (including HSW Upgrade + Turbos)
1.0 – Initial Release
1.1 – Slight model tweaks including slightly increasing wheel size, updated handling
Me: Modelling, porting, testing, tuning parts, dirt map, LODs, bug fixing
13Stewartc: Animation tutorial I used to make the air dam
Sirocc: Pictures 1-3
GTA GFX: Vectorized HSW logo that I used to create the badge
1. Unpack the .rar file and drag the “t3rm_celeste” folder into your mods folder
2. Add this line to your dlclist.xml, located in the update.rpf in your mods folder: