The kind of facilities that were reserved for this baby’s test runs are usually busy with launching lasers for armchair terrorists and testing alien tech for eccentric criminals. But for a machine this slick and intoxicating, a rare exception was made – and some say the VCPD have been chasing the Hurricane ever since. Fancy the experience?
Progen Hurricane, based on 2020 Mclaren Speedtail.
1. DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS CAR ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION (Even if you give credits)!
2. DO NOT MODIFY THE VEHICLE FILES IN ANY WAY (Except for the text data such as handling, meta files and mod-kit)…THEY ARE LOCKED FOR A REASON!
3. DO NOT PAYWALL OR MONETIZE THIS MOD IN ANY WAY!
Failure to comply with any/all of these terms WILL result in copyright strikes against offending individuals and/or entities on respective platforms.
-Active aero flaps
-Carbon fibre bodykit tuning parts
-LODs and dirt map (My first car with both of these!)
-Modern 3-seat interior complete with “camera + screen” mirrors
-Lots of accent colouring throughout exterior and interior (Trim Colour and Secondary Colour)
1.0 – Initial Release
Me: Modelling, porting, testing, tuning parts, dirt map, LODs, bug fixing
harithd: Helped out a ton with the base shell creation, allowed me to use his GP1’s interior as a base for a modern 3-seat layout, help with figuring out tuning problems with the rear flaps
13Stewartc: Bug fixing help and giving many helpful tips along the way
Sirocc: Teaching me how to dirt map, mod page pictures
BullseyeSBT: Teaching me the basics of how to get started with LODs
Smukkeunger: Colourable carbon fibre texture
GOM: Wheel covers
Dayashi, Lynx: Mod page pics
1. Unpack the .rar file and drag the “t3rm_hurricane” folder into your mods folder
2. Add this line to your dlclist.xml, located in the update.rpf in your mods folder: