Base model: Polyphony Digital (Gran Turismo Sport) ripped by Mike Oxmaul
Textures & Parts: Gran Turismo, Forza Horizon, Project Cars, Google
Convert to GTA V by Nathan Ferdinand
– Right hand drive
– Breakable windows
– Tintable windows
– Template provided for paintjobs
– Extras (JP, SA, UK plates)
– All lights working properly
– Tuning options
– Hands on steering wheel
– Working dials
– [PAINT:1] body, [PAINT:2] seats, [PAINT:4] rims
1. Copy folder “xp210” into mods/update/x64/dlcpacks
2. Open or extract “dlclist.xml” in mods/update/update.rpf/common/data with OpenIV
3. Add this line into the very bottom of the list:
4. Save it or put it back inside mods/update/update.rpf/common/data if you extracted it earlier
5. Launch the game and spawn with any trainers of your choice under the name “xp210”
Front DRL looks a bit yellowish when engine is off.
More tuning parts will be added in the future.
Feel free to use it in your FiveM servers.
Unlocking YFT for commercial purposes are prohibited.
Feel free to tell me anything in the comment section for improvements. Thank you!