At some point exaggerations stop working and all you have left is to state the facts. And the fact is, Truffade’s first attempt at a no-holds-barred, top of the line “land rocket” with enough mind-numbing power and speed to strike fear into the most seasoned veterans left some craving even more. Well, Truffade’s newest “creme de la creme”, the Nero Supersport Mk.II, is the new king of the road; The fastest a car can be without disregarding mortality and blasting off with a big ole’ rocket strapped to your tail. Trust us, with a tail this long, temptations were had.
Truffade Nero Supersport Mk.II (Revisited version of one of my first mods), Based on 2023 Bugatti Chiron Supersport
1. DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS CAR ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION (Even if you give credits)!
2. DO NOT MODIFY THE VEHICLE FILES IN ANY WAY (Except for the text data such as handling, meta files and mod-kit)…THEY ARE LOCKED FOR A REASON!
3. DO NOT PAYWALL OR MONETIZE THIS MOD IN ANY WAY!
Failure to comply with any/all of these terms WILL result in copyright strikes against offending individuals and/or entities on respective platforms.
-Active aero spoiler (Same as regular Nero, but roughly 50% larger in front to back width)
-LODs and dirt map
-Lots of accent colouring (Trim colour and secondary colour) and carbon fibre throughout exterior and interior
-DRLs (modified the Nero’s stock headlights to have a portion of them be DRLs)
-“Sky View” roof
1.0 – Initial Release
Me: Modelling, porting, testing, tuning parts, dirt map, LODs, bug fixing, mod page pics
HD: Allowed me to utilize the front bumper from his Pur Sport, Idea for adding carbon fibre to the dashboard area
13Stewartc: Bug fixing help and giving many helpful tips along the way
Sirocc: Teaching me how to dirt map
BullseyeSBT: Teaching me the basics of how to get started with LODs
Dayashi, Lynx, FennexxOnCrack: Mod page pics
1. Unpack the .rar file and drag the “t3rm_nero” folder into your mods folder
2. Add this line to your dlclist.xml, located in the update.rpf in your mods folder: